Search This Blog

2011/08/26

I am.

I am. At least I think I am. Writing my first blog post. And breaking a rule about on-line posting after my bed-time. Late thoughts tend toward a feeling of D’oh! in the morning. All my life my mind has wandered….. and sometimes when it is late I write things that seem like a good idea at the time but not so much the next morning.

I recall several times hearing the wise advice from my elders: keep a journal. It is so easy now with blogs online I am finally giving it a try. Access is convenient and maybe someday it will be of interest to others. I do not know how this is going to play out. If I have regrets in the morning (any morning) I may revise or edit as I see fit.

Over the years I have come across interesting ideas and explore them for a while and eventually leave them as I get busy with whatever comes next. I used to get an idea about once a week. The rate has tapered off over the years. For many of the ideas I had no use and sometimes I would send them to someone else I thought could use them. Sometimes I did have a use. Some of the interesting ideas I can still recall, I will try to put into words here.

So,
Hear we go…

No comments:

Post a Comment